Thread: Famous people??
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Well, I've got a few 6 degrees of sep things going on. My fave is one of my customers from my shop is the brother to Ted Elliot, who is one of the two main writers of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (also Shrek 1, National Treasure 1 and 2), which if anyone knows me, I love me some Johnny Depp! So that's 1, 2, 3 degrees of sep from Johnny whoo hoo!

Also, I had a friend who used to be a high fashion model, and is friends with Leo diCaprio. that's 2 degrees. and she is friends with Gisele when she was dating Leo, also 2 degrees. I met Leo at his 25th bday party at the El Rey back in 1999 or 2000 I forget (I wasn't even 21 yet tee hee). So maybe that could be one degree, but I'm sure he would never remember who I was. He was pretty drunk and his hat was all sideways before it was the "cool" way to wear your hat. LOL

I worked on a Mercedes commercial for the relaunch of the SL convert directed by Michael Bay (Transformers director). He yelled at me for fussing over the main actress's dress. Does that count as first degree? LOL He's the biggest a** EVER!!!!! and his movies suck!

My bff's bf is friend's with Morrissey. nuff said.

Me personally, I know no one.
Haha I love your run down , basically to say you know no one LoL that just made my day. I don't know anyone either LoL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!