View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
luvmyYorkieJack
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Whinning, little amounts of pee.... UTI?

Okay so here's the scoop and I pray someone will be able to help me.

I went out today. Something I don't normally do on my days off because I'd rather spend it with my boys. Well upon arriving home, I let the boys out of the kennel and we all raced for the door and did the potty thing, both went.... no big deal. I put supper and water out (as I don't leave stuff down when I leave... old habit) and started on my supper. Well I was in the living room and Madden (5 month old) brought in a piece of food, dropped it, yelped, and coward. He was dripping here and there so I ran him out to go bathroom again (just to make sure). He peed in a few spots like normal. We went back in. Well he began to just sulk away from me.... either sitting or laying down and he just had that look about him. He looked so sad or in pain. But now that time has passed since the incident, he has been a little more active and eating. He's finally wagging his tail. I don't know if it's a UTI or what. Has anyone else had this problem?? I could really use the help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!