View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Rain I am torn!!! help

Ok guys, I have been looking for my baby girl, and I have had no luck, it's either a scammer or they want "and arm and a leg" haha and I am not going to breed her so I am not going to pay more that 1300$ . I have been thinking if this is something I should do. Peanut iattached to me ( he is sitting on my lap as we speak) and I know some of you also have attached yorkies that have gotten another one so I know it can be done and I know they are ok with it, but I think peanut is different. He goes everywhere with me and VERY SPOILED !! He even goes to work with me! I know that peanut would love a sister, but I also think he loves being the only one in the family that gets allllll the attention and love. My friend will sometimes bring over her girl yorkie and they play great and peanut is content with her, but when she leaves you can see peanut change in his mood..like he is saying "yeayy shes gone its just me now!" Even DH notices that so I know I am not crazy lol. I know peanut would love to hang out at home with his sister, but I know he would rather go to work with me and lay in his bed....and be a lot happier and DH agrees with that as well. And if I do get a girl I wouldnt take peanut with me everywhere I would leave him home a lot more. And I dont know I honeslty think peanut is sooo use to going everywhere with me he would be a alittle sad...And I dont know how dogs are I never really had a dog esp my own that is as attached to me as peanut is so I am not sure..maybe I am thinking too much of this i dunno

So even though I would loveeee to have another girl esp a yorkie that I can spoil and put in dresses and have a forever playmate for peanut I think I need to hear what you guys say and to think about it a little more. Maybe you guys have attached single yorkies and have gotten another one and they do even better I dunno...soo let me know!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!