View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:18 AM   #4
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
I absolutely love when my DH wakes up to take the pup outside and i can hear him saying "good girl" to her and saying her name over and over when he plays with her. mommy gets tired and has to work early and daddy usually gets to sleep in more or nap later on, so he's been a big help taking turns in the night letting her out, he's so adorable with the "good girl Sadie" and he's so cute with her.

He still hasn't realized, but hopefully he finally did today that she cannot be left to play on the floor without being watched. she's had an accident on our kitchen floor three times now because he keeps trying to do chores and let her play, i finally got through to him that he has to crate her if he can't focus his full attention on her or she's going to pee on the floor.

i think we might have made a breakthrough and he's realizing this now!!

Anyways, this is a thread to share the love of our b/fs and DH's for their support in loving our babies.
I never doubted that my husband would be good with our Yorkies because we had 4 children first and he was wonderful helping out with them so I just knew that he would be great with our 3 Yorkies as well He still praises them every time he takes them out to go potty even though they are well past potty training stage LOL!

I think its great that your husband is helping out with the puppy's training and that he praises her as well, that is a very good way for her to catch on to potty training!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!