View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
kristy47
♥Sophie Belle's Mommy♥
Donating Member

Exclamation Help...Sophie threw up twice just now!

Ok, I know I'm an overly paranoid momma, but Sophie just threw up twice within a little bit. She is playing and eating fine and drinking water right now, and she's using the potty. The vomit looked like just her food and water, but of course I'm still worried. Could she be eating too fast and maybe a bit too much? She also got to play a lot today so she may have gotten too excited. She eats Iams Healthy Naturals for puppies. And yes, I know Iams is not the best food in the world, but she really likes it and she goes to the potty fine eating it, too.

The only thing I can think might have caused her to vomit were possibly playing with a particular toy that used to be the cats'. It is a carpet toy with a bell inside. There is no cat nip in the toy. I don't know if that was it, but I took it away from her to be safe.

She also accidentally ate a bite or two of the cats' food but I got her away before she got anymore than that.

It also seems as if she's teething because she is chewing on EVERYTHING. Right she's going after her two fave toys and her nylabone, growling and fighting them. So she's clearly active and not lethargic. Could the teething be causing her to vomit?

Could any of these have caused it?

Any help would be appreciated! She hasn't given me any other sign that I should be really, really worried, just the vomiting!

Thanks in advance!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!