View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #10
xoxodoglover89
YT 500 Club Member

I live in a subdivision and every now and then when I take Sasha for a walk, we'll encounter some poop either on the sidewalk or in someone's yard. I always take a bag to clean up hers if she happens to do her business. I was appalled one day when I was outside. A guy was walking his dog across the street and the dog stopped at a neighbors house, went by their mailbox and began to poop. The guy had a bag and was clearly going to pick it up. The owner of the house (the wife that is) happened to be outside and literally started screaming at him to get his dog off of her lawn and saying how she was sick of dogs sh*tting on her lawn and people leaving it there. Obviously the guy didn't want to pull his dog away while he was doing his business. The woman was furious that she began to squirt this man with her hose!!! I couldn't believe it! At least the guy was going to pick the poop up! Besides, technically the dog was pooping on the city's property so really he had every right to let his dog poop there. Gosh, I just don't know about some people.
xoxodoglover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!