Thread: Grass potty?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
AprilLove
My Three Hearts
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana911 View Post
I, too read the reviews on the other system and was scared to order it, worried that it would never arrive, so I ordered this system...

I just received it today. It took 12 days to arrive. https://www.doggiepottys.com/catalog...cf70d108a4cc79

I ordered extra grass mats so that I could hose clean the dirty ones and let them sun dry while clean ones were in the boxes. It is much smaller than the pee pad holder, looks much neater. The pups have already christened them, so hopefully they are going to work out. I also ordered the bottle of training spray. Now, having never trained puppies before and therefore never having used a product such as this spray, I made the erroneous assumption that this was some sort of subtle scent that only super dog noses could discern...WRONG.. OMG!!! Do not overspray... for the first time..my house smells like dog pee. I am now Febrezing like a mad woman... Anyway..the price was reasonable. $99 per system, the grass is on the cheap side, but soft and in the future can be replaced by any good fake astroturf cut to size that has a drainable weave. It is a good heighth for tiny puppies to climb up. I bought the silly little fences for two reasons, I'm a sucker for stupid things and it is one less side that someone can hang their butt over and poop or pee down. It makes it look kind of 'finished'.

Anyway, for what it's worth, that's my take on this particular product....

This is the same system I use (well, my dogs use, LOL)
I love it, very easy, cleans easily and doesn't stink up the whole house like pads do.
AprilLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!