View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Love Looking for a baby girl

Hey guys!! As some of you know I am on my search for a baby girl!! I thought who else to ask then people I know are good people and some of you on here are good breeders!! I am not going to be THAT picky but I will be a litttle picky just bc I have always always wanted a girl...I wanted a girl when I got peanut, but I just fell in LOVE with him!! And I know thats how it always happens!! hehe

I would like to get a darker female...You guys have seen pics of peanut..he is really blonde in the face..I would like to get one a little darker in the face. Most importanly the size, Peanut is 4 lbs and I would like her to be at that size as well! I am in Corona,California I have never bought a pup that had to be shipped so I have no idea how that works out!! Anyways let me know if you guys know of any female pups out there that are looking for a home!! Also if it came down to it and there was an older female that needed a home I just might do that too.. DH said last night that he maybe wanted to try to get an older pup..Like over 8 months...So its all up in the air right now..But when I see her I will know =)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!