View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 07:56 AM   #6
RoxysMomma
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Yorkies View Post
Mom's usually do this when there is something wrong with the baby. The baby eating is a good sign though. I had a friend that the Mom would bring the tiny baby to him for help. He started supplementing the little one, and Mom would bring him the baby every time she thought it needed fed. I would put her and the babies in an X-pen. What would be worse than a sick baby passing, would be you rolling over onto it in bed and not waking up.
I agree with the rolling over on the bed part, that's why I moved the stairs for the time being.

Also, I kind of also agree that she could be telling me there is something wrong with the little girl. She's tinier than the others. However, momma didn't bring her to me.. she just carried her up on the bed and under the covers where I was sleeping. When I tried to see if something was wrong, she ran from me with the puppy in her mouth.

Do you think i need to start supplementing the two tiny little girls in the litter? IF so, what should I use and how should I go about it?
RoxysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!