View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
RoxysMomma
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Has this ever happened to anyone else???

My Roxy had her puppies this past Saturday and all five puppies seem healthy and happy. She had three big boys and two small girls.

Well anyway, about 4 o'clock this morning I'm awoken to the sound of a crying puppy. I have no idea what's going on and by the time I wake up and realize, I see that Roxy has carried one of the girl puppies onto the bed and under the covers with me. I'm a bit freaked because I don't know if anything is wrong with the puppy so I try to take a peak. Roxy grabs the puppy, in her mouth and moves away, so basically I'm chasing Roxy with a puppy in her mouth, all around the bed. Finally, Roxy jumps down off the bed (yes, puppy is still in her mouth) and she goes back in her whelping box with the other puppies. She wont let me look at any of the puppies but I see that the little girl is moving around and now eating.

I had a better look this morning (while Roxy was outside going to the restroom ) and the puppy seemed fine.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Any insight on WHY she did this? Is she trying to tell me something is wrong?

I'm just a worried momma.
RoxysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!