View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #14
scruffydog
Yorkie Talker

Angry The crappest Dilemma

I am going through the same problem of not being able to choose which option. Actually, I am very firm on sticking to the 2nd one because I don't like giving in and I see through my little pup is just a brat and a picky eater, but my fiance is not letting me go through with it because he had starve himself for 2 days straight and then started throwing up bile.

So to all the people that believes number 2 is the option to go with...are you just allowing your dog to throw up bile when they starve themselves? Apparently my dog and im sure many others out there do especially when they get too picky to the point where they have tried too many better food out there.

A little background of what I've been feeding my dog is dry kibble (wellness) mixed with canned Wellness food. For awhile he was eating it, and then he just stopped. I tried throwing it away and tried every possible flavor there are...and he'd get bored with it no more than 2 weeks. I then tried adding boiled chicken. I also came to the point where after 1 month straight he'd just stop. By now, I know he's just being a brat and i'm tired of spending money trying new food because I do believe he will get to the point where he's just expecting for better food ALL THE TIME.
I just switched his puppy wellness to the Adult version for small breed and I intend to just forever feed him Dry kibble. But I want to see if anyone can tell me if he does go down the stubborn path and not eat and then starts throwing up bile....doesn't that automatically mean I have to give in? If that's the case...it's a lose-lose situation, ain't it?

Just to let everyone know, my puppy 10 months old just came back from the doctors because i did that, that's why my fiance is not allowing me to go down that path. He go so sick from throwing up bile it irritated his pancreas and throat and threw up blood clots.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!