View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissa101 View Post
Does he whine when you leave? Does he bark? Does he destroy things? Snickers used to bark like no other and whined. I trained him out of it, maybe I could help you with some advice
Yes please! I was told he whines like no other. He's not a barker, but he will yip or bark once or twice, which is a lot for him. He will pace and desperately look for me. Usually he is left alone and I can hear him whine as I leave, it's heartbreaking! And it makes the other dogs bark.
This weekend I went to the grocery store and ran other errands with my dad and left Kaji with my brothers and mom. They kept texting me that Kaji would not settle down. He kept pacing all over the house and would settle to follow my mom for a few mins (we think because she and I look alike) but he would eventually go back to pacing and whining until he found me. While his actions might not sound like much now, I wouldn't want him to go into a full blown panic. He has turned over his food and water bowl a few times and I come back to find him sitting in a mess of water and wet food.
Any advice?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!