View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

I had 2 singletons litters, both c-sections. One we unfortunately lost the puppy as it was really HUGE and she got spayed right there. She was fine and i considered a great experience since she did great ...
The other one is this momma, she had her huge baby as a c-section and she did well and so did the baby who turned out a little bigger than the mom. Over a year ago... her other puppy is probably one year and seven months old... something like that.

Her belly is big, really big compared to the other singletons we had. That leads me to believe it is more than one puppy and makes me fear that if they are taken out too young they may not make it! That is what it is killing me...

We had other c-sections, all successful... everyone made it ... one repeated breeding like this one , but that was years ago and neither me or my vet remembers well what we had decided that time. All i remember was the litter had 6 puppies (the first was 5) and we got mom spayed and all was wonderful ! But there was no concern about the "age" of the puppies that i remember and this time that is what makes me wonder.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!