View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
Austinjt
Yorkie Yakker

Default Anti Dog People.

I understand they have a right to not like my dog or any dog but do they have to be so ridiculous about showing their disgust. He’s a beautiful pup. Clean, well mannered (most of the time). I am a responsible dog owner. If I have to experience one more silly antic by these people I am going to lose it. How do you handle anti dog people?

We have been in Kansas City for the last two weeks and I have had a woman on a packed elevator (in my dog friendly hotel) who backed all the way over as to not be near my Austin. Austin was in my arms watching, waiting for the door to open just like everyone else. Then there was the woman in one of the stores my husband is a OM for who started to move uncomfortable in her chair away from Austin who was on a lease. A short lease. Ohh my favorite was a woman who had three girls who wanted to pet Austin so I picked him up answered their questions and when I walked past their mother about to open my mouth to say “Hello” the woman actually turned her head in disgust. I was so nice to her brats. Today my cleaning woman (in our other dog friendly hotel) comes to the door to ask if I need anything I have Austin in my hands (he’s not barking not moving he’s being an angel) and hands me the toilet paper like we have chicken pox. Granted there are some very nice dog people out there. But its always the evil people that you remember.

OHHH and NO I am NOT Anti Kansas people. My husband is operations manager for stores between Kansas and PA. Kansas is on of my fav place to visit. I could be at home and still have these issues. So not trying to offend just want to vent and see how other people handle these A…holes. Cause I might need to be bailed out with my smart mouth and hot temper. He's my baby!!!!!!
Austinjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!