View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 10:24 AM   #15
Abby08
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Hungarian dogs,Toni Ledbetter,AKC

In my honest opinion, I think that before people come in here to Bash in the form of a "review" of the folks they are having problems with, they should wait to "bash" er "review" untill after they have finished their entire dealings with this person/place/business/etc..

Then after everything is finished and you know how things are gonna be,or "played out", then come in here and "give a great review,or bash," etc.

Toni has been "bashed/reviewed" in here before for nearly the same thing just last year. The gal giving the bash/reveiw, ended up appologizing to her!

I would talk to Susan Dodge of Clover Hill Yorkies,magicgenie on here about how her situation went. While not exactly like yours, her situation may help you learn more about Toni Ledbetter and mixed up papers,dogs.

I too almost purchased a Hungarian dog,but, from a person in Va not AR. I belong to another dog group that is on yahoo and was advised to seek AKC information on purchasing a dog from a foreign registry. Also I was warned,(by a person in the dog group who does not own Yorkies) that many of the Hungarian dogs do have medical problems.( I have no personal knowledge of this info, just that a person in a dog group had heard something, so that is just hear say)

The AKC person that I emailed was absolutely helpful to me in telling me what to do and where to have a copy of the Hungarian papers sent so that he could research them for me. He said to do this FIRST BEFORE BUYING THE DOG!!! The seller is supposed to pay for this not the buyer!

Without going into my story,I am glad I contacted the AKC about this kind of thing, so that I would have some knowledge before hand and not end up with buyers remorse or tricked as I am easily fooled, especially by myself! The little dog was absolutely gorgeous, but I ended up not buying even though he was a great looking little Yorky.

I hope that your situation ends up well with you!
Abby08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!