View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:33 AM   #6
megooego
I ♥ my boys
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
It could be that he is just one of those pups that has a mournful cry. Some pups will just cry and cry for attention and so act like they are hurting but they are just wanting attention.
I agree!

My little boy is similar, he is soo dramatic about everything! He cries and whimpers like he is in extreme pain if we are not giving him constant attention. While we are making food for him he cries and cries until we set his plate down. When we take car rides he cries in his crate like it is pure torture. He whines when we even put him in the bathroom because he knows he's getting a bath! If we leave a room or shut the door he cries so loud we can hear him throughout the house! At the vet he cries miserably, and doesn't stop until we are home. It seems like he just cries sometimes just for the heck of it. The vet says this is just his personality, hes not sick or anything, he just craves attention and knows what he does and doesn't like. This can be a good thing though. He lets us know (by crying of course) that he needs to go to the bathroom, so he has been a bit easier to potty train! It seems like your boy just loves you so much he can't stand to be in another room than you! As for the random crying, if he doesn't seem to have anything physically wrong with him then he probably just wants attention. Sometimes, I will be sitting with my pup and all of sudden he will whine, and nothing seems to be wrong. I just pick up a toy and start playing or petting and loving him up and he stops the crying. He's such an attention whore.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!