View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:25 AM   #13
SHASTA
BANNED!

Default Dixie mom know as southerncharm yorkies

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY.
First and far most my dogs do not just live in a garage. I have built a $60.000.00 Yorkie palace for them and that is exactly what it is. Yes it does have a garge door on it for the fact we live in a very nice neighbor hood and ourcovenants requires this for later resale. It has a brick structure, large porch with swing, fan and white pillars, heat and air, a air purifier,and humidifier, ceiling fans three of them inside, a large grooming room, washer and drying for i use washable potty pads, very clean, all of my dogs are in long coat and not shaved down, yes i do have runs but they are mopped twice a day anddisinfected, all my moms and puppies are raised in my home (moms) when pregant right after a witnessed breeding, the yorkie palace is 2400sq ft and i have right now 12 yorkies, so it is a very nice facility, and they are not on concreat either, i have tile floor for them. My yorkies are very cared for and loved. Any one is more than welcome to visit my yorkies and see the care and love they do get, if she thought for one minute that my yorkies were not in a top notch place why would she even proceed and leave a reveiw on my web site.With this said
Yes i had a litter and the mother died when the puppies were six weeks of age and yes they was a autopsy done and no cause found, i was exstremely devasted and the buyers of my puppies were notified imediatly with the choice to change there mind whaich no one did even Kathryn, cjs owner, AND YES i did have one of the puppies had a bad patella which the buyer of this pup was notified and offered a refund and she was buying him as a pet and she still wanted him, My vet felt that this patella was a cause of injury from birth or injury caused from the mom which is only a guess considering there is no history of bad patella from the brred of the sire and dam, he was very small as also cj was,
AND YES CJ had a heart mumor which i was unaware of but Kathryn wanted to pick them up early to fit her own schedule and it was her choice to drive and get him and a younger age for she felt she could do the same care for him as I. She also signed a contract stating she was taking full responsiblity for any medical issue because of him leaving before he was old enough and also big enough. I kept in contact with Kathryn as far as the mumor and the weight and progress of CJ. I also found out after she purchased Lindy and CJ she had a bout of cocedia with one of her dogs while traveling back to Sout Carolina. Could of been caused by stress but who knows.
She also claims she only sells to pet homes but yet she has listed on her website different and one who says this why would you buy breeders and want to breed but in the same breath brag about only selling to pet homes when you are a breeder your self.
Last but least Lindy, YES I DID PROVIDE THE WRONG PAPER WORK to Kathryn but YES SHE DID BUY THE RIGHT DOG FOR SALE, i admit my mistake and also notified AKC when she brought this to my attention, she inreturn tried to bully me asking for a full refund of cj when she has a healthy male and sent me a email stateing he was all good to go with his mumor closed, I offer her to refund her money and she can send Liny back, or I would Send Tiffany to her and she could send Lindy back to me. This was a honest mistake due to I had got 4 yorkies from Of New Daeal a month apart and put the wrong paper work with the wrong yorkie. I admit what I did was iresponsible and a true honest mistake but All Kathryn wanted was money and more money and keep both yorkies. I tried to work with her, after consulting AKC and telling them the truth from a-z they informed me to send her the right papers and that is all I owe her which i do have the right papers and am sending them to her certified mail.

I feel they are always to side to every story and I work very hard and take alot of pride in my program and my puppies I sell and it takes one person to try and tear you down for a honest mistake.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and letting me voice my side and any one is more than welcome to call me. And yes I have turned this over to my attorney because of all the threats,her bulling me andthe talk and posting on everything she can find to post.
Hope everyone has a good week and once again thakyou for reading.
I will be happy to answer any questions
toni from TJSYORKIES.
SHASTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!