View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:16 AM   #5
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixies Mom View Post
They are AKC dogs and I have sent all documentation to them. The garage has been remodeled with tile flooring, chainlink dog runs along 2 walls, bank kennels for puppies and a grooming area. She hadn't according to her done her afternoon cleaning so I gave her the benefit of the doubt, my mistake. I d not know the lemon laws in her state as it applies to dogs however I will research. She had informed me in an e-mail last week that she turned everything (??) over to her attorney.
AKC won't get involved but they should know what she is doing if you can prove it. They might schedule a kennel visit down the road for switching dogs. I don't think you can complain about her kennel setup as I haven't seen pictures as many breeders do this - and how much poop/pee was there? Was the garage air-conditioned - this is not state law so again just trying to see what was wrong.

I would also suggest you look up small claims for your state. Lemon laws apply to the state the dog is sold in but small claims can be handled in your state and she will have to travel to your state to dispute the claim.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!