View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:35 AM   #1
Dixies Mom
YT Addict

Default T.J.'s Yorkies--Toni Ledbetter Terrible Breeder

This woman claims to be an ethical breeder and has most convinced she is however, I know otherwise. Pull up a chair this is gonna take awhile!!
In April, my husband and I drove 2000 miles round trip to pick up 2 dogs from Ms. Ledbetter. The first C.J., a little boy who was to be my up and coming stud. C.J's mother died when he was six weeks of "No Abnormal findings" to make a long story short. C.J. when examined by my vet was found to have a heart murmur that has since closed ater 3 months however after receiving documents from Ms. Ledbetters own vet. The littermate was diagnosed on May 22 with GR IV luxating patella which Ms. Ledbetter never mentioned. Upon finding this out I contacted Ms. Ledbetter and informed her she in e-mails claims this little guy is a healthy pup and it is my "choice" not to breed him and she will do nothing.
At the same time I purchased a female called Lovely Of New Deal. I had an agreement with Ms. Ledbetter to make payments. I was given the dog, her vaccination record, a picture of her as a young puppy and, a picture of her sire Rock and Gold Turbo of New deal, along with a contract by Ms. Ledbetter Stating the Dam and Sire and I purchased Lovely Of New Deal "Lindy". I paid for her in full June first. In mid July after having to contact Ms. Ledbetter, I received my paperwork. On the certified pedigree from Hungary there was a tattoo number, I checked the number in "Lindy's" ear and it DID NOT match!! She had given me a dog named Heroine of New Deal. Once again Ms. Ledbetter takes no responsibilty for this, I am devistated. This woman clearly does NOT know her dogs for they are in dog runs in a garage and not part of the family as she claims. There is much more however, who has the time!! Beware she is NOT the loving breeder she claims to be. I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS TO PROVE ALL OF THE ABOVE
Dixies Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!