View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
magsmom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Rainbow CLOSET SALE! clothes, harnesses, collars, coats, and more!

Okay, I am going to combine some of my other clothing threads (minus the sold items) along with a new item into one thread just to make it a little more clear.

All of the items (unless otherwise noted fit my 4.4-5 lb dog, her weight fluctuates If you would like more info on a particular item, just let me know.

Shipping will be added to the order. I will ship the items in the most cost effective way (pricing will depend on weight and zip code) or if you would prefer, I can ship the items (as many as will fit in one box) in priority mail flat rate boxes which is pretty cheap and very fast.

Oh, and ignore the date on the photos... I changed my camera batteries and was too lazy to fix the date

1. Susan Lanci pink muff coat $40, pink Ultrasuede dog coats. Creamy, winter white chenille lining and thick pink faux-leopard fur trim at collar and bottom keep your dog toasty warm and a D-ring for leash attachment, perfect for cold weather walks or trips out in the cold. 14"-16" girth is what is recommended, but my baby is smaller than that because I prefer a little extra room in the cold months.

2.Pink/Green Gooby Tank with D-ring $5

3.Gooby Green Argyle Sweater $15

4. Grey Louis Dog balloon hoodie $25

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sl pink muff.jpg (1.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg august 052.jpg (39.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg august 037.jpg (76.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg balloonhoodie.jpg (95.5 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by magsmom; 08-09-2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: pic
magsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!