Thread: Raw Food Diet
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:44 AM   #12
lladyon
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 Raw Food

Hello

Yes Nature's Variety is what I have choosen due to availability. Although I am still awaiting the puppies's arrival at the end of the month, I have begun feeding my Exotic Shorthair cat.

He cannot get enough of it!! He has taken to making his tail 'shiver' he is so excited! Each time I pass through the kitchen ~ look out! There is another shiver~ too funny!

Nature's Variety actually recommends a 'rotation' diet, which is comprised of feeding a combination of their products. The frozen raw, the canned and the kibble~ it gives variety and eliminated fussy eaters.

They are all excellent. Varying the foods is healthy for them as well.

Now that I know Riley is loving it, I will start rotating. I have noticed his fur is nice and soft~ although he was previously on Wellness canned and did very well with it also.

I noticed his stools are firmer and not as frequent, and that is because their systems utilizes all the great ingredients and so there isn't much in the way of 'useless' things to get rid of. This is a helpful spinoff especially with dogs that have small yards, in that, their is much less to clean up.

This is also a money saving result. While the Nature's Variety is more expensive than some, your pet is actually using most of it up and therefore we are getting more for our money.

I am a huge advocate of the raw diet and feel, as a whole, the animal lovers and caregivers, professional and otherwise are really behind the times and continue to be in the dark about the necessity to improve the nutrition of our animals to the best of our abilities.

Lill
lladyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!