View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 06:10 AM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default This Makes me Angry!!!!!

Okay here is what happened this morning. The first week in August we have a huge yard sale that goes on our major highway thru ALA, TENN, Ky and on northward. I am having trouble with my show dog being fearful suddenly so I had a bright idea to put his show bow and show lead on and go walk around a little before it gets to hot. i went to one of the sales just up from my house. it is out on a big farm in a field and they had about one hundred or so vendors set up. Like a big flea market. I parked my car and got myself and my dog out and heard this little yappy dog. The very first stall I came to they were selling puppies. Chi's, Shztu's and YORKIES. The man looked at Cash and said I have one that looks like him. I asked to see him and he was a rag but had the same coloring and etc that cash has. Very ragged and dirty looking. I asked him what his bloodline is and the man just shrugged his shoulders. He said not many people even ask and asked me if I knew what Cash's line is. I said, "you better believe it and for what I paid for him, it's a good one." They had signs posted. The yorkies were 350, chi's 250 and shiztu'z 250. They were all pretty little dogs and all were clean except the yorkies. NO PAPERS. He also had parti's and Biewers at home, he said. But I just walked on shaking my head. It is no wonder people like me and the other breeders on here are seeing a decrease in puppy sales. No one wants a nice puppy. They want cheap. I told him I had a pup for sale and he asked how much (Not that I would EVER sell to someone like him) and he nearly gagged on his coffee when I told him. I also told him all I do for my puppies. he couldn't believe it. I have a little tiny male puppy for sale but I wouldd keep him forever rather than let him go to someone like this or even that cheap. On the other side of it, I do hope someone comes along and buys the puppies today. it is going to be near 100 degrees here.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!