View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 04:50 AM   #21
Gennies
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoesMommy42 View Post
The man finally contacted me and said that the lady did take him. I am so sorry that I wasted everybody's time. Thank you though for your opinions. I am still going to be searching for a new baby. I would kind of like a older puppy around Roscoe's age (11 months) or young adult. (does that make me weird that I really don't want to get an adorable baby?) I just don't really know how to go about finding one. So many rescues wont adopt to people with young children. Anyway, sorry again I wasted everybodies time.
Absolutely not!!! If it wasn't for people like you wanting an older dog think of how many would be put to sleep every year because there are some people who only want a dog for it's puppy stage and then they rehome them. You are a HERO for wanting an older dog!!!! Remember that, have you looked at the rescue site here and tried finding a rescue that will work w/you and your child (children)? I'd go there and post a new thread on locating a rescue in your area. So sorry this guy didn't work out but one will come a long I promise. ((((Hugs))))
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!