View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 07:02 AM   #1
Yorkielove123
YT 500 Club Member

Default Isabella home from getting spayed

Isabella got spayed on Tuesday the 25th. Everything went well & I got to pick her up early because she was up 30 mins out of surgery, she is a spunky one. I brought her home & she was still kinda out of it. I held her while she slept so the boys wouldn't jump on her. About 3 hours later I put her down on the potty pad to go potty, she went to lick her stitches & I noticed blood. I picked her up & it was coming out pretty good. I of course freaked out, I called the Vet & they said to bring her back in. She had a hematoma. The Doc put a belly wrap on & said she had to stay all night & that I could pick her up first thing in the morning. I picked her up around 8am & she is doing wonderful. You would never know she had surgery. I'm suppose to keep her from ruff housing with her brothers. It isn't easy trying to keep this little spitfire down. She is 2 lbs at 7 months old & is full of life & energy. She loves to eat, play & give alot of love.
Thank you everyone on this site for being great. We appreciate all of you & your kind words. I have learned alot from you all.

Hugs & Kisses
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!