View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
dmcclendon
Yorkie Yakker

Angry I have a situation- please give advice

I own the dam (Sadie 4 yrs old). ran into a neighbor that i used her sire for breeding (we were 1st time mommy). we agreed that she would take a puppy instead of a stud fee. she said he was registered both (AKC & CKC)???. my sadie is ckc. i did not check her papers. i know!!! trusted her and had met the sire's mother and father two years prior. now i have 4 wonderful furbabies that are today 6 wks old ( 2boys, 2 girls). ive called her several times trying to get a registered number for the sire. keep in mind my pups are 6 wks old. she finally called me back to say not only the sire was not registered but his mom and dad was not either. however she had been working on the grandparents for 3 wks and just got those papers in a few days ago.(AKC). assuring me that she has several generations all of AKC but just didn't take the time to register the sire i used. Aslo that she would have the sires paperwork in next week. well i was very upset. im only selling two of the puppies to family members but they do expect ckc papers. bottom line: shes told me one lie after the other. she even said today that she was selling her sire because she works and cant take care of two pups. I thought, you have no papers on the sire yet? i want my babies to have a good home and shes got me worried. my husband said call her back and tell her forget this ever happened that we woulds just keep all four pups and just try to cover my vet costs. what should i do? even is she does produce a registered number for the sire i still dont know if i want to give her a pup now. what will she do with this pup? im a very honest person and though i should have check her papers i wouldnt be in this mess. but she was very wrong telling me he was registered. im not in this for money. i just want a new pup from my baby girl and my kids wanted one as well. I feel SHE doesn't deserve a pup at all now. Lie, lie and more lies today.what do i do?
dmcclendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!