View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 05:29 AM   #7
Sophie'smom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeandj
Tinkerbell is just too well trained now, she is driving me nuts. When she wants to go out to potty I taught her to scratch the door, which she does really well now. However she also scratches the door for everyother reason about every 20 minutes all day long. If Chloe lays by the door, she scratches it for her thinking she might want out, if she hears the cat she will scratch the door to have the cat come in. Sometimes she scratches the door just so she can look out and then run back in the house (just checking out what's going on out there I guess???) She'll be outside, I'll call her in and then she scratchest the door immediately after I shut it. I have started telling her no, and then she'll come sulk by my feet
I kinda have the same problem. We taught Sophie how to ring a bell to go out. Well sometimes if she wants me to play she will ring the bell and hide. When I walk through the house to open the door she will run out from hiding and attack my feet. The little buggers are just to smart for OUR own good.
Sophie'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!