View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
mdcote
YT Addict

Love Been busy with my dog rescue - Please vote for my Lucie!

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been busy with dog rescue with various organizations and now have my own rescue since March 2009. It's hard work!!! I entered Lucie into the photo contest, she is a Yorkie-Poo that I rescued back in February. She came from a puppy mill and was stuck in a small cage with another dog for 2 years. Lord knows, we didn't need another dog, but she needed us...and Lucie is the reason why I started my own rescue.

The photo I entered is the day she was released from the puppy mill. My car was extremely full of dog supplies and really had no where to put her except for some new crates that were not put together. I put a towel down and she laid down in there just shaking. She had just left the groomers (where 130+ puppy mill dogs were groomed) and she was completely traumatized. Lucie is now our rescue's mascot. She has done so well since that day (gained weight, has been socialized, and just loved all over). We use this photo on our rescue's website. Check us out sometime at FurKidz 911 Connection - Home

In the mean time, can you click on this link and vote for our Lucie? I would really appreciate it. Our rescue could surely use the money from this contest

Cutest Dog Photo Gallery - Vote for the Cutest Dog - One Million Dollar Cutest Dog Competition

Thanx!!

Maria
Attached Thumbnails
Been busy with my dog rescue - Please vote for my Lucie!-lucie1photo.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!