Thread: My Mommy says
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #41
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

My Mommy says that some Mommies don't post hints. I think it's 'cause they are busy.

And Mommy says that sometimes there are no hints because the Yorkies "mind" theiri Mommies and stay off the 'puter. I can't imagine that! I love to walk across Mommy's keyboard and a couple of the keys are 'pecially tasty.

Mommy says it's good that some don't do the clues 'cause mostly that keeps the possibles alive till the very end. I don't unnerstand all that stuff, I just like it when it hear the words, "Taffy, it's yours!" when Mommy gets a present at the door. When that happens, Mommy doesn't even care if I'm selfish. The only bad thing is she uses that thing I don't like while I'm busy trying to see what's in my box.

Once Mommy even said she had to charge that thing before I got to do something. I don't think Daddy likes it too much either when Mommy charges things. I gotta go now 'cause it's cartoon day! Oh, wait a minute, I'll leave a clue first ...

Mommy said we have many things in common with our buddy. Our names share at least one letter and our Mommies' names do, too. (She's really big on this "share" word. I don't like it 'cause it usually means I have to give up something. She can't give up my name though, can she?) Be careful tho 'cause when my Mommy says at least one, she can mean more, too.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!