View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #178
pawever Yorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieHart View Post
Roxie is the pickiest eater ever. I'm starting to get worried. She hasn't touched her food in days! The only thing she'll eat is eggs, and she can't live off those alone. She'll eat one morsel of food here and there, but mostly she ignores her food bowl. This morning I cooked her an egg and she barked at me the entire time I was cooking it. When I put it down for her, she raced over and gobbled it up like she was starving. I had to crush up her kibble into microscopic pieces with a potato masher and tried to mash it all together with the egg but she still managed to eat the egg and leave all of the tiny crumbles of dog food in her bowl. Sigh!

I guess I'll have to try canned dog food to entice her but I don't want her to get diarrhea. She'll just eat around the kibble if I mix it in.
LOL! She's smart, she knows what you are doing~
Cheeky's been having eating problem for entire pregnancy....
She almost never eats her food in her own(I tried more than 12 different wet puppy food brands) except dried chicken strips(she loves it, but eats only about 2) I've been srynge feeding her for 7weeks now... ... Her appetite never picked up. I guess I have to srynge feed her till end of her PG. Hope Roxie will eat her food soon. Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!