View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #174
Ihave4Beauties
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieHart View Post
Blast! This x-ray is really crappy quality. I think the tech took a pic of it with her cell phone and sent it to my email. In the actual office, it wasn't so whited out in the middle, and you could make out the puppy's skull, (it is breech) and what LOOKED like a possible second skull next to the first. But only one spine.

Oh and the second x-ray, view from above, is useless. It's nearly completely whited out and you can't make anything out. So I won't post it. Sadness- in the office I could see a pup there as well.

You can see the spine on the lower left! Aww. Puppy looks cute already. Hehe. I wish the pic wasn't so bright and weird.
Hooowww cuuutteee... I cant wait to do mines!

BTW- Im not too sure if she is having a discharge, I do find her licking down there lately, but when I go look, its already all wet! So I cant tell. I hate this waiting period, I had a dream last night that they said she was preggy with one puppy & the vet said be careful the puppy is too big, I was like OMG!!! C-section... o NO!!! I hope thats doesnt really happen! But Id like to hear more input! so please comment away!
Ihave4Beauties is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!