View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #11
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
what did you put jackson on after the wellness? did it make the discharge stop?
Yep, it did, actually. After about a week of eating Innova it stopped. Weird, I know. I couldn't figure it out, either.

He always has had little eye crusties in the morning in his eyes and I would just pick them out they were never a problem. But when he began Wellness, it turned like gooey and gross and was really hard to get out. I didn't know if it was the food or what but he didn't have it until he started eating Wellness. Once I put him on Innova, all has been great.

I started looking at the difference in the ingredients,

This is Innova:
Turkey, chicken, chicken meal, barley, brown rice, potatoes, rice, chicken fat, flaxseed, herring, natural flavors, apples, carrots, pumpkin, egg, sunflower oil, sea salt, potassium chloride, herring oil, cottage cheese, alfalfa sprouts, direct-fed microbials, lecithin, rosemary extract, vitamins/minerals

This is Wellness:
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Tomato Pomace, Rye Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E), Tomatoes (natural source of Lycopene), Rice Bran (from brown rice), Whitefish, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrots, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Flaxseed, Ground Millet, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride

I was curious if the oatmeal caused it?? Not really sure though!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!