View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #31
rebeccag
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Easy...

I absolutely love that Ksena follows me everywhere. When I get home and she sees me she gets so excited that she wiggles uncontrollable (it is so cute). I also love that she knows to come to me when Raymie (my 2 year old) is bugging her...she knows she'll get into trouble if she gets fresh with him so she comes to me for cover. I also love when she jumps on the couch so she can see me out the window when I go outside.

Jonah, my sweet naughty naughty Jonah. I love when he sits on my feet because I'm standing and it's the only part of me he can touch. I think it's cute when I'm playing with Ksena and he gets mad and runs over to get her away from me by starting a fight. I'm not going to repeat the name my husband calls him for doing that...it might rhyme with Nick though......I told you he was naughty.

Can't forget, the other day Jonah got into the lazy susan and grabbed an individual pack of Annie's crackers. I noticed him going down the hall and called him to me. He walked over to my feet and dropped the bag. Don't misunderstand, he wasn't giving them back. I think he wanted me to open them....LOL! Oh, my Jonah....

I love when I'm on the computer and Ksena will lay against my back and Jonah will be on my feet...

Ahhh, I am the queen...lol!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!