View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:22 AM   #32
Marissa101
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trin7 View Post

Hi - I'd like to introduce ourselves to Yorkie Talk. We just recently adopted our first Yorkie, Darwin who is 4 months old and I've been reading lots of great information on Yorkie Talk. We also have a 12 month old 110 pound 3/4 Great Pyrenees/lab puppy, two Bengal cats and a long haired black cat - and of course our Beta fish Hidey (named by our daughter since the fish hides a lot!)

I just can't resist writing in tonight for the first time after reading Marissa's post about how cold it is in Nevada and Capt Noonie's letter about the Canadia reference. We're in British Columbia on the Northwest coast 3 hour drive to get to Alaska ) and we've been having a heat wave for the past couple of weeks. It was pretty cool today 29 degrees celcius (84 degrees fahrenheit). Last week we were up to 38 degrees celcius (100.4 fahrenheit). Of course this is pretty unusual for us so I just thought I'd brag a little bit! Thanks for all of the great information and I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about these sweet puppies.

Trin
Welcome to Yorkie talk! Did you introduce yourself in the another thread too? We love newcomers here

But anyways, it was like midnight when I last checked the temp and it was 48 degrees. It's still only 57 this morning and it's 10:21 here. Booo, I wan the sun!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!