View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:02 AM   #28
tonyag9
Senior Yorkie Talker

What a great thread!! I loved reading about everyone's babies and ROFLMAO at Krystee's typo!!

There are so many things I love about Pixel. Here are some I can think of right now:

1. How he will "dance" with me whenever I am dancing. I don't even have to "ask" him anymore, he just gets up and starts doing it. So funny and cute! I never have to dance alone anymore!

2. I love how I have my own personal stalker now. If I go into the computer room at home (where he isn't allowed), I can always feel someone watching me. I will look up and there's his little head trying to see over the gate. He'll just stare at me that way for as long as I'm in there.

3. He is lazy like me in the morning. Always streeeetching a lot and rolling around on the bed until I force him to get up. So cuddly and lovey in the morning

4. I love the way he goes totally nuts after a bath. Runs around all crazy and "scoots" all over the rug/furniture.

5. I love how he cocks his little head while I'm talking to him as if he is trying so hard to understand what I'm saying.

6. I love how sweet he is and how he will play with ANYTHING - even spiders

7. He is so cute how he uses his paw like a little hand and will paw at my face for attention, his toys, bugs (lol), etc. He is very cat-like in this way.

8. As annoying as it is, it is also cute how he cannot stand for me to be on the phone. He HAS to have my attention and this annoys him to no end! I try to ignore him, but I will see him in my peripheral vision "dancing," jumping, running around, doing spins, etc. ANYTHING he can think of to get me off the damn phone! LOL

9. I love that he knows the bedtime routine and when he sees me starting to get ready for bed (brushing my teeth, changing, etc.) he will then stand right in front of my bedroom door until I open it for him to come in for bed. I will see his little paw come under the door too - so cute!

There are tons more but I can't think of them right now.
tonyag9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!