View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 07:58 PM   #1
r4sons
No Longer a Member

Star Hoping................

Well, it's been a while since I've been here, but just had to share with other yorkie lovers. We might have 2 litters of puppies due in Dec. I'm so excited!!!! We're not for sure on our bigger yorkie, Muffy, but we do know that our smaller yorkie, Mia, was definately hooked, so as long as the male didn't shoot blanks, we should definately have puppies out of her. She's only 6 lbs and the daddy is 5 lbs. She is so cute! She's my baby out of our 3 yorkies. If she is pregnant, we're hoping for 4 puppies, so we can sell 2, keep a female and the stud service is a male pup of their choice. I already have a name picked out if she has a female that we get to keep. Zoey. Not sure why, but fell in love with the name the other day. Not sure if you spell it Zoe or with the Y at the end. lol Any suggestions? I would like to go with another "M" name, but haven't found anything I like yet. We had a Maizy and a Minnie and a Mitzi at one point, so don't want to use those again. We have a Muffy and Mia now, but our male is Cricket. lol

Anyways, just needed to share with you all. God bless!!!
r4sons is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!