View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
JoshieBoy
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I love how Rocky will climb on my chest, nuzzle into my neck and then twist his head around to look up at me, like "Aren't I just the cutest thing?" It always works and I tell him how adorable he is and how much I love him. I would never have believed I would type something like this years ago, before my Yorkie days!

I also really love the way he follows me everywhere. Sometimes I may complain a little as he gets in the way or I never have a minute to myself, but I have to admit I really do like it! If he ever is not right by my side, I freak a little and immediately start hollering, "Where's Rocky?" Of course he then pops his little head out of a nearby hidey-hole. Never far from me!

I love how he is curled up on my feet as I am at the computer. Such a warm, soft feeling on my bare feet. I am never alone.

I love how when he gets a little bored he will go get a toy and come rub it on my hand if I pretend not to notice. When he wants to play, he will not be ignored!

Speaking of ignore...I love how when I am half asleep or pretending to be, he will come up and tap on my cheek with his paw. It is such a human-like gesture!

I love how he does this little dance on his hind feet, boxing a little with his front paws (hence his name).

I love how he will pass a little Yorkie gas, act all startled, get up, shake himself, walk away.... then look back over his shoulder all indignant like it was me that did it! He does this everytime he gets too many Chicken Jerky Tenders.

I love how he will sit so eagerly, waiting for me to share the last few Cheerios from my breakfast bowl. He knows he is going to get them and he gets more and more excited (tail just a swingin') as he can tell I am nearing the end of the bowl.

I love how he is always so happy! He genuinely loves life and that just makes you enjoy your own a little more for watching him!

Thanks -- I needed that!

Aw, Rocky sounds so cute. Some of his mannerisms remind me of Joshie.
JoshieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!