View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
LIL MIS' MAGIC
Yorkie Lover
Donating Member

I am mixing in the NB Venison & Sweet Potatoe for one of my pups - trying to put on some weight on her and it is working.....she likes it and is gaining weight.

But I feed my pups the NB Fish & Sweet Potatoe - for most that is all they get and for the one above it is 50/50.

I have one pup who has terrible skin allergies and was needing steriod shots and meds on a regular basis just to keep her from pulling out all her hair.....and the NB Fish & Sweet Potatoe was what was recommended and has worked great......no more shots or meds.

I have another pup with a very sensative tummy and at the time had a puppy.....when I asked for a food that all three of those pups could eat and help both the "itches" and "tummy".....NB Fish & Sweet Potatoe was suggested.....and is what I have been feeding for 2 years.

NB Fish & Sweet Potatoe does not come in small bites, but mine have been able to handle the size of the pieces. One caution.....I have to stay on the low side of the suggested feeding size as mine tend to gain a little weight on the NB foods.

Good luck finding a solution for your pups allergies!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!