Thread: Rawhide?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 07:30 AM   #8
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Thanks for the info on the "Booda Bones"! Toto has several Booda toys but so far she only gets the "Greenies" ... will have to try the booda. fasteddie's right ... anything they chew has the potential to break off in a piece that can lodge in their throats! We watch for a greenie to get small then sneak it and throw it out! My son's Border Collie used to love those rawhide bones that have the knot in each end ... his wife just happened to be home the day she choked on one!! She is a nurse and even she had a difficult time getting it out of her throat! I'm thankful I was not the one with Missy that day because I probably wouldn't have known what to do!! Toto loves the pig ears and rarely gets one ... we watch her and as soon as she has a little string chewed, we cut it off with scissors! We like to indulge her with all the things she likes ... but try to be very careful!! We also try not to leave any of her chew things that are edible where she can get them if we aren't right there to supervise!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!