View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
YorkieLove77
YT Addict

Default Don't know what to do

My apt. lease ends next month and I was supposed to move to another community, but I just found out that my unit won't be available until late October. I can't stay here as it's too little notice to add an extra month or two, unless I sign a year contract (if I did that I'd lose the other apt. and I've been on a waiting list for it). This place is hell on earth and there's no way I'm staying another year.

In the meantime, my mom said I can stay with her until my place is ready but she won't allow JoJo there. She's hates dogs and is a huge germaphobe, so I know she won't budge. She's my only option. And I have absolutely no one who would be willing to take JoJo for a month or so....not that I don't want him with me...it's killing me thinking of being without him for even a short period of time.

So I'm at a loss here. I'm so upset now and can't think clearly as I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my baby. I can't believe none of my family or friends are willing to keep him for a short while. He's the sweetest thing ever!!

Anyway, I just needed to get this off my chest, and hopefully someone can suggest a miraculous solution for me!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!