View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
cajungal
YT Addict

Default I am just getting worse and worse-please give me some advice

They say time heals all wounds. Wrong. On Sunday, Oct 30th, will mark 4 months that Lacey got put to sleep. There is not a single day that I don't go into a crying fit. I did not want to see her suffer. But, still wonder if she is mad at my mom for putting her to sleep? I loved Lacey to death. It was like she was my baby, my child. I don't have any kids yet. 13 years and you just get so attached. I wish dogs could live as long as people. My 13 years with Lacey seemed so short. I wish there was something I could of did. Why did she have to get kidney failure? I just wish she did not get sick.

I have been looking everywhere for a yorkie female puppy. No puppy will ever replace my Lacey. But, I feel that once I get a new yorkie pup, the wound may heal some. Because I will have another one to love, spoil and take care of. I am not having any luck at all. It feels like having the greatest Christmas gift of all ( my yorkie pup) is fading. I have been looking everywhere around my area. I live an hour southwest of New Orleans. A very small town just north of Houma. There are no breeders around here. And my mom won't even consider getting one out of state or driving out of town to go get one. It has to be somewhere in the Houma/Thibodaux area. I have been checking our classified everyday. Nothing. I went to the vets where we took Lacey asking around. She gave me this lady's phone number that breeds yorkies in Houma. I tried calling, operator said the line is down. So, wrote her a letter and gave our number. A week later and no response. I gave my number to Petsmart to see if they know anybody. Nothing. Placed an ad online over 2 weeks ago. Still no reponse. And I don't want to get one from a pet store because of all the horrible things I heard of about puppy mills. And they are very expensive. My mom says she does not want to go over $550. But, we may be able to come up with $650, if I pitch in some. I don't know where else to turn. Been searching the last couple of months and does not seem like I will have a Yorkie puppy in time for Christmas. Or anytime at all in the near future. Comments welcome.
cajungal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!