View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #5
Love_Capone
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by teej View Post
Wow. That's weird. Exact same thing happened with my dog at 6.5 months. She was so easy to train and was doing so well, then...pee everywhere, out of the blue. I literally tried everything but nothing worked. Finally after months of frustrationsI now take her outside every 4 hours and since I started this routine she hasn't had one accident in the house. It was a relief. Lot's of going up and down 3 flights of stairs but it's worth it. And I get a mini workout too...

This is my exact experience!! Capone was doing pretty well in the house, but then he became to "hit or miss" for me and I decided to save my carpet and furniture by taking him outside. It really isn't as bad as you may think. It was frustrating the first couple weeks to make him realize he was outside to use the bathroom, but after that he hasn't had any accidents in the house. I would crate him take him out, if he didn't use it back to crate for 30 min. and if he used it he got play time inside. He caught on very quickly and I was wished I did that from the beginning.
Love_Capone is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!