View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
Nikitta34
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMaRLeysMoM86 View Post
I ended up buying a chorkie LoL he's only 2 lbs right now at 3 months. Best thing I ever did for Marley. They love each other so much now. It was a rough start though. Marley didn't want anything to do with him the first week. There were no adoptable dogs Marleys size when I looked and I can't get just any dog because of my allergies ( horrible, I break out in hives, itchy eyes, wheezing ) to animals. I wish you luck though in your search. My DH always told me no dogs. Then I got Marley. Then he was dead set in NO MORE DOGS and then we got Colt. LoL I love my DH but he has no backbone when it comes to telling me no LoL
Okay, I admit that I had to just google "chorkie". They are cute though! I'll have to look through your albums to see pictures of Colt. I have a friend with a chi and he's so MEAN. I went over her house today and he actually BIT me on the hand - hard. But I'm sure not all chis are like that.

I'm not in any huge rush to get a second dog, so I can wait for the right one to come along. I'd liek to get a rescue, but if Meg's parents have another litter, it'd be great to get one of those pups! Then they'd actually be brother and sister!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!