View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Nikitta34
YT 500 Club Member

Default I think Meg Needs a Sister (or Brother)!!!

Okay, I'm going public! I have been thinking about getting Meg a brother or sister (preferably sister) for a month now. I'm still trying to talk my hubby into it, but I don't think that will be too much of a problem considering how nuts he is about Meg.

The shelter here posts ads with the animals they have available for adoption, and last week I pretty much fell in love with one little girl just from looking at her picture. Luckily for her, but unfortunately for Meg and I, she was already adopted out to a loving home. Anyway, the search is still on. I'd like to adopt a shelter dog this time around if I can find one that will fit into our family.

Of course, Meg is only 4 lbs and I work, so my thinking is that I need to get a dog that is under 6-7 lbs so they can play together and wrestle without Meg accidentally getting hurt. Do you think this is realistic? There is one porkie Yorkie in need of a home who is very sweet, but around 14 lbs, and it just makes me too nervous. What do you all think? Does anyone have Yorkies on both ends of the size spectrum?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!