View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #5
Meg
YT 500 Club Member

We had to board over Labor Day, and my husband and I were a mess. We went to 4 different boarding places and talked to about 10 on the phone, and we found an awesome one (it is also a dogggy day care). It is in a Vets office but they have 2-3 boarding tech that are there specifically for the dogs that are boarding. They also have an option where you pay an extra $2.50 for "pampering" where they take the dog to a big grass fenced in field behind the vet where they get treats, get to play games, run, dig and have special one on one time with one of the techs. (Everytime I drive by the vets I see a dog getting pampered, and they really get spoiled, I have even seen on of the techs laying on the grass letting the dog just lick their face over and over and over.)

We left Keeley with his bed, 2 of his favorite toys and some food.

Like I said before... my hubby and I were a mess, but honestly Keeley had a GREAT time! He even seemed a little sad to have to leave his new friends.

Find a place you love! And a place you know your dog will get spoiled! And also warn them that you'll be calling ... (we ended up calling almost everyday just to see how he was doing).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!