View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Princessangela3
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default SCAMS by puppymills, byb, puppy brokers etc

Just thought there are a lot of us out there who were uneducated before buying our yorkie. Maybe we can get the scams out there and educate as many potential buyers before someone else falls for the scam that got you........

The scam that got me was...There were many puppies supposedly 2 sets of parents were at the groomers. My Bella Mia was supposedly a registered "teacup" yorkie and the scam was they were selling 8 week old puppies saying they were 12 weeks so the puppies would be SMALL. They mailed the ACA papers 1 month after I bought the puppy. She was NOT 12 weeks old, nor was she AKC, nor was she born in CA. She was born in the midwest and she was shipped here. The puppies with her were not her litter mates but puppies from other puppy mills. I fell in love with her and obviously didnt want to send her back. Not only did I buy a pup that was too young but she had and still has an intense fear of being caged for any period of time. She is aggressive at times with other animals, She was over vaccinated for a puppy her age, She is now 9 pounds hardly the teacup more the teapot! I am VERY luck in that she has not had many outrageous health issues. I would not buy again from someone like that ever again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!