View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #14
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Apple View Post
Thanks for a very good reply...Do you, actually, feed raw meat that you buy from your grocery store? How did you get your information regarding ratios of calories, etc.... I'm sure it's organic, at the very least....However, are you concerned about if it is handled correctly?...I am considering the raw medallions, when Apple is a year old, and, perhaps, when I retire and have time, completely go au'natural...And in reponse to your post re: vaccinations, that's a great concern of mine, as well...My girl has had all her DHPP shots, because distemper is way to common in this day and age...However, I'm waiting until she's almost a year old to get rabies...My gut feeling says not to get it, at all, as I believe her odds of having a reaction far outweigh the risks of her ever contracting rabies...Well, like you, I don't want to hijack the very good original post, so I'll close...Thanks, again, for any info, regarding a natural diet for my little girl....
I feed raw (pre-made by Primal) and love it for my boys. I've been feeding about 2 years.

On the rabies, it is required by law, unfortunately...so you might find trouble if caught not getting it. And your dog would have to be put down if a bite ever happened.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!