Thread: My Mommy says
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #11
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Miss Robin, you a bird! Arf, arf, arf!

Mommy says I better stay away from the computer 'cause I might give something away but she's asleep, I think. I'm being really, really quiet and pretending I am sleepy.

I heard Mommy talking to Daddy some more about the SB. She said she's trying really hard not to mess up the clues this time so I gotta be xtra careful when I tell stuff.

My Mommy says that she really likes my SB's Mommy and that she's happy with who she got. Daddy said that she'd be happy with whoever she got and Mommy laughed and told him he was right. My Daddy is always right! He feeds me cookies and throws toys for me. Mommy says that I've got him just where I want him.

I don't know about that 'cause I want him in his chair and right now he's in bed! Skin people sure do sleep alot ... at least mine do. Course now that I've started talking, I can wake them up when I get lonesome. They just love to come talk to me. They make these funny air sounds like this...shhhhhhhhhhh...and when they come in the room, their mouths open real wide from citement. Mostly though they cover their mouth with their hand though but I know they're smiling behind that hand! Sometimes they sorta stumble over the toys on the floor but I know if they'd open their eyes wide, they'd see them!

Arf...sometimes they mumble other words instead of that shhhhhhhhhhhhh, too. That's usually when they trip over my toys. That's how I know they secretly like to play with my toys. Their voice gets kinda loud and sometimes they grab their toe. Arf! Humans are such fun to watch but then after they say that shhhhhhhhh word again, they leave the room again. They just can't make up their minds it seems.

Hmmmmm...I'm getting a bit sleepy myself so I'd better get the hint typed out before Mommy says to leave the 'puter alone. Better listen carefully cause I have to whisper to the 'puter this time.

My Mommy says that my buddy likes to hang out on yorkietalk.com
and I think that's supposed to be a clue. I don't get it but maybe you do. Last night I heard Mommy tell Daddy she's going to hang out my pee pads after she washes them. I didn't know yorkietalk had a railing to hang out on! Boy, I'm just a little girl barely born and sometimes these words these humans speak is like learning the German shepherd's bark! I think everyone should talk Yorkie.

Shhhhhhh...I must have said that out loud. Gotta go...I hear footsteps and .................................................. .................
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!