View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #15
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Acv

I use a large bowl, holds about a gallon of water and I put 2 tablespoons. For a cup of water I would use at least 1ml ACV . It needs to be changed daily. Some grocery stores carry it, but I have never been to a health food store that doesn't have it. I have a ShihTzu foster and he has terrible eyes so I put a 1/4 of a tea spoon in his pumpkin at bed time and this is day 4 of that. This A.M. his eyes were about 80% better and the little nutbucket loves it. Tonight I forgot to put it in the pumpkin and he just stood there looking at me like Hollo did you forget something. Dry eye is often caused by allergies and the ducts get plugged by the boogs. When the plug comes out the eyes begin to tear like crazy. So one minute they are dry and the next they will not stop running. Often when the plug comes out you will notice a strong odor, that's bacteria same as what grows on the skin under the eye where the boogs lay on the skin. The ACV helps with all of it. Some times it takes a couple of weeks some times you will notice a difference rite away.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!