View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Faerie54
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Goodnight Sweet Jack Dawson

It's 4th August and a fat full moon in the sky. Last year this night, Jack, McKennitt and I had a little party for Jack. We shared his favorite French vanilla ice cream and cookies. We then snuggled close. It was our last evening together. Jack, wrapped in my arms, would go to the "rainbow" on 5th August at 4 p.m.
I miss my Aussie boy as if it were yesterday. God bless Mr. Darcy, sweet little clown, lover, dear terror terrior. Mr. Darcy softens the grief. Mr. Darcy......all joy and happiness, in a six pound bundle of fur.
However, sometimes, like this night, I just have to cry. I know Jack was hurting, suffering, and I made the right, best choice.
But I am painfully seffish and I miss the love, the dedicated loyalty that wonderful creature had for me. No human loved or understood me better.
Last year the shooting stars danced in the sky and I asked my friends to watch......and see my Jack dancing up there. Little did i know his brother McKennitt would soon follow.
I love you sweet Jack. I believe, I really believe that you and brother McKennitt are bouncing and skipping between the golden comets and stars. My dear sweet angels, waiting ......waiting........
Faerie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!