View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #57
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I just got home with Cassie and was not able to go to the shelter again. The couple who told me they wanted him, never responded to me after I sent the picture. I will call in the am to check on him, but at this point I am wondering where on earth I would put him. lol

They are in the Bahamas, so I have no clue if they are in a bad service area or what. I did not see those other pups yesterday. Not sure if they are new or if they were in receiving, but they were not in kennels while I was there.

Cassie is doing great, I just gave her dinner, so I am anxious to see how much she will eat and sleep tonight. She was whimpering until a little after 2am last night.

I am hoping that she will become very comfortable in her surroundings this week so she will be strong for surgery. Her heart is enlarged, so it is always scarey facing surgery. It appears she has had these heart worms awhile. However, Dr. Darryl is confident and said everything that can be done for her, will be. (I am already nervous) I really like this Dr!
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!